Discreet ~ Professional ~ Individualized
For too long, people in early recovery from addiction in Chicago and suburbs had to import sober coaches and sober companions from LA or NY. There just wasn't enough home-grown talent...
Those days are gone.
Sober Champion of Chicago provides qualified, caring professionals who bring treatment home. Whether you struggle with alcohol, drugs, or overeating, we have dedicated staff right here in Chicagoland.
If you have been to residential treatment and found it didn't work for you, or if you seek to insure the investment you already have made in treatment, then allow us to provide the guidance and structure - in your own home - that so many addicts and alcoholics desperately need.
We bring treatment home. Too often, people struggling with substance abuse spend time - and substantial resources - in treatment settings far from home. Too often, upon their return, the cycle of drinking, using, and dishonesty starts again.
Who Is A Good Candidate For Sober Coaching?
Addicts and alcoholics with some or all of these criteria demand personalized assistance and attendance early in addiction recovery. Our clients have some or all of these elements in their story:
- Multiple treatment experiences without successful recovery afterward;
- Cannot avoid visiting or revisiting environments not conducive to abstinence;
- Cannot benefit from IOP due to family or work requirements;
- Must meet specific benchmarks required by court, family, and/or employer;
- Child custody or visitation issues;
- Family disintegration and/or family rebuilding;
- A history of poorly treated (often misdiagnosed) co-occurring physical and/or mental disorders
In environments where you are most likely to relapse, we are your advocate: your sober champion. Our methods give you successful experience with abstinence where you really need it: after rehab.